Thursday 29 December 2011

online books

I am working towards my books being on Kindle etc but in the meantime if anyone would like to read my books off a screen I can send the whole text by pdf. Titles available: Emily's Hour, Magdalena's Redemption, Olympic Nemesis and Flanagan's Legacy. For a fee of £4 I can send any of these titles online.

I am making a special sales drive for Olympic Nemesis in 2012. So you may see me in bookshops all around the south coast this summer.

To all my readers I wish you a very happy new year.

1 comment:

  1. I am a new member at Frensham Pond Sailing Club and delivered my Enterprise to its berth there today. In the clubhouse I was most impressed by your amazing output of books. As a Petersfield resident but never a farmer we have several things in common, though I have not been half as productive as you.

    My first creative effort has just been reprinted again and you can learn more on my blog at www.thaigirl2004.blogspot.com.

    With best wishes,

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete